Sunday, April 15, 2007

Soggy Sunday


Boy, what a rainy, nasty, chilly day today has been. I am sooooo ready for some sunshine & WARM weather! Here's one of my latest creations.......we just kicked off our month-long cyber crop at ASF & this is one of the LOs I did yesterday. One of the challenges was to use a 5x7 photo.......I've had this one of me & Papaw sitting around for ages & it just all kind of came together yesterday. I LOVE how it turned out!
Had one of those 'Warm Fuzzy Moments' Friday evening. We were sitting there eating supper & Ashley said that someone was walking up through our field coming straight up to the house. Come to find out it was Buddy Woody bringing us some cupcakes that Ena had made along with a Thank-you note for the fresh fish that Clay had given them. He said it was so good & they were able to get two meals out of what we gave them. I just thought that was the sweetest thing.......we are so blessed with good neighbors & family right close by!!

No comments: