Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sat. 10/28

I'm so tired right now...ready to curl up with my book. Today has been ONE busy day!! Picked Chris up from his all-nighter about 9:30am this morning & have been going ever since. He had a really good time & managed to take about a 3 hour nap this afternoon....said it's really hard to sleep when it daylight though. While he slept I vacuumed downstairs, baked my cake for the Family Night at church tonight all the while trying to keep the other 4 kiddos playing QUIETLY downstairs. We headed out to our Fall Family Fun Night about 4:30pm. Danielle & her kids met us there. They had a really great time.....hay rides, face painting, games, food, etc. Then the teens did their drama presentation & Pastor Steve gave his testimony. Maw, Sarah, David & their kids got there in time to catch the tail end of the teens' drama & then Anna & Daniel got to join the other kiddos for a flashlight candy hunt outside. They all left with bags full of candy!! Really nice evening of fellowship!

I really wanted to get all caught up & be current on the last few days of chllenges on my scrapping board....BUT, I managed to get ONE layout done this morning.....will have to upload that tomorrow. I think I am just totally burned out right now.....feel like all the creative juices have left my body. I've been trying to do the challenge a day on LM...'Scraptoberfest' PLUS keeping up with our 'Midway Madness' cyber crop over at ASF. I've done REALLY good up til now.....I REALLY, REALLY want to finish the challenge a day thing at LM & get my name in the drawing for that prize.....I mean, I've come this far, I'm sure I can PUSH on through & get 3 more LOs done!!

No comments: