Thursday, December 04, 2008

What I'm listening to right now..........

Been busy doing 'Stuff' the past few days. Lots of little things on my 'To Do' list...like finishing up my Christmas cards. Just need to write in them & put pics inside then they will be good to go.Another thing on my list was reading....I have a stack of books that I want to be reading. I finally finished The Forbidden by Beverly Lewis & am waiting now to get The Longing from the library. Am also in the middle of Twilight & one of Tracie Peterson's Alaskan books (can't remember the title). And sitting here waiting to be read, I have The Miracle by Gilbert Morris & The Winding Ways Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini.
Along with finishing up my Christmas cards, I made this card today for a friend at church whose grandfather recently passed away. And Ashley & I made special cards for her son that's serving in the military this Christmas season...in Korea. Have those ready to be dropped at the PO tomorrow. I've also managed to work on some of my crochet projects too...Ashley's beret, in particular today. Hoping to maybe work on my afghan tonight while I watch some TV.

And as to what I'm listening to right now.....Manheim Steamroller. Absolutely LOVE them & the Trans Siberian Orchestra!!




4 comments:

Babydoll said...

Nice card Amy!! I love that you are sending some to the troops. That's so sweet!

Lisa J. said...

Amy did you get my message about the BG papers? I found 2 sheets of fruitcake along with the sheet of tags. If you still would like it let me know. Sorry it took me so long. I have been a little under the weather recently! Depression!

Fatcat said...

You read as much of a variety of things as I do. There's no telling what I'll come out of the library with, all kinds of different things.

Alicia said...

Since you're a Beverly Lewis fan, I wanted to let you know about the chat she's doing next week on Abunga. Feel free to join in! Here is some info:

WHO: Beverly Lewis, The New York Times best-selling novelist and author of “The Longing,” the final novel in the popular “Courtship of Nellie Fisher” series. Raised in Pennsylvania Amish country, Lewis based the series on historical events. She has written over 80 books, encompassing genres ranging from youth to adult fiction.

WHAT: “Authors at Abunga” Weekly Online Chat with Beverly Lewis at Abunga.com, an online bookstore offering more than 2 million family-friendly materials.

WHEN: Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2008
11 a.m. – Noon PST / 1 – 2 p.m. CST / 2 – 3 p.m. EST (LIVE)
At www.Abunga.com/AuthorsAtAbunga