Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Proverbs 17:6- Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their FATHERS.
Yesterday was Father's Day, but since Clay has to work on the weekends, we are celebrating this evening (he gets off a tad earlier on Monday evenings). Of course the kids gave him all their cards/gifts, etc. last night when he got home. Ashley even baked his favorite cookies for him.....oatmeal raisin. Tonight we are grilling steaks & shrimp for supper. Clay picked these up last week when they were on sale at Food Lion & said that was gonna be his Father's Day dinner. ;-)
-Day 172-
Was sitting outside under my Dogwood tree last night knitting & I saw this little guy in the edge of the field...so pretty! -Day 171-
Just a fun picture of our nail polish basket. Fun fact....this was my Easter basket when I was tiny little...like one or two years old. I LOVE this little basket!

-Day 170-
Last year I crocheted Alli, Anna & Cori matching afghans for their beds....in hot pink, green, yellow & purple. Well, Alli has been after me for a year now to crochet her a cover for this old pillow she had....a couch pillow from our old blue couch. She chose the pink & green so it would match her afghan....so FINALLY.....here's the finished product. It was a pain in the butt, but I do like how it turned out!!
-Day 169-
Beautiful Monarch butterfly!


-Day 168-
Ever since Charlie was an itty bitty kitty, Jon would put him up on his shoulders like this & walk around the house with him. I just realized that I didn't have any pictures of him doing this. He's so dang cute & just seems to enjoy hanging out on Jon's shoulders.






No comments: