Sunday, September 06, 2009

Cosmo Cricket

This month's sponsor over at Cookin' Up Creations is Cosmo Cricket....one of my favorite lines!! I was so excited when Tammy told me we'd be working with Cosmo this month. I received the Early Bird kit & it's just so doggone cute & so versatile!! Below are some of the creations I've made so far. Come on over to CUC & check out what our other design team ladies are 'cooking up' this month. http://www.cookinupcreations.com/I had several birthdays this month that I needed to make cards for & these papers were just perfect for some fun girly-looking cards.


Just a fun LO of the kids playing in the pool one night. I love the little cut-out journaling cards which I used here for the title & journaling. I also cut out lots of cute little flower embellies to decorate my page with.


Was chatting with Maw one day when Jon came in bringing me this pretty boquet of wildflowers. Maw said they were in honor of Pop's birthday....August 25, 2009. I made little chipboard embellies (photo corner & flower accent) by covering cardboard with the patterned paper, sanding the edges & adding a little button & some string. Voila.....cute little embellie that co-ordinates with my LO. Also added a few little butterfly punchies to finish off the page.


'Grandpa Bunner....in his element.....always painting. That's what I remember most about him.'
These were just two random pics that I had....but put together they really tell the story about WHO Grandpa Bunner was......an artist. This is where Papaw gets his talent from & it's also been passed along to my kids too!






2 comments:

Shelly said...

Love all these!

Shelly said...

Love all these!