Thursday, March 04, 2010

That Thing I Do.....

This week's 'Book of Me' challenge at Cookin' Up creations is all about 'Those Things That You Do'. Whether it be a hobby, sport, shopping, eating, whatever!Of course I chose to highlight my hobby of scrapping. I NEED to do a page also about my crocheting...maybe I can squeeze a second LO in this weekend. And what I LOVE the most about this LO is the fact that I used my new scanner/printer......took this photo just this morning with this LO in mind...stuck my memory card into the scanner/printer & printed my picture right then & there. How awesome is that?! I KNOW Ashley & I are gonna enjoy this new 'toy' of ours!! Gotta love that hubby that bought this particularly with US in mind.

2 comments:

Lisa J. said...

I love how it looks so whimsical Amy! And i am sure it was quite the blessing to be able to print your large photograph right there to use.

Babydoll said...

Such a cute page Amy! I love it!