Sunday, November 29, 2009

Angels We Have Heard on High

How awesome....Brent & the band were rockin' the Chris Tomlin Christmas music this morning in church! We sang several off his new Christmas cd including 'Joy to the World/Unspeakable Joy' & 'Angels We Have Heard on High'. What a way to start off the Christmas season!!
At Cookin' Up Creations this past week we had an Ad Challenge & this is the ad that Naureen picked for us.

And this is the layout of Miss Gibbs that I created with the above ad as my inspiration.


Below are my latest three card entries in the Card-A-Day challenge.....I can't beleive that tomorrow is our last day of cards....but boy, has this been a fun challenge & I have a nice little stash of cards going on here to use. ;-) Thanks, Jan for all the cool challenges!
A Thanksgiving Card
Black/White/& one other color

Use a flower on your card
Anyway.....if you have been following along & enjoying the cards each day.....stay tuned......Tuesday starts our Countdown to Christmas & Beyond. We will have a month full of all kinds of creative goodness. Each Day a memeber of our Design Team will post a new challenge/How-To for some nifty Holiday surprise. We have recipes, gifts, cards/tag ideas, banners, pocket calendars, decoupaged picture frames & much, much more!! And if that's not enough to grab your interest....then hang on til the first of the year & we're going to start a brand new year-long challenge to create a 'Book of Me'. I'll be posting all kinds of idea prompts to help you create an album documenting YOU & who you really are........Topics like 'What's in a Name', 'Jobs I've Had', 'Important People in My Life'......just to share a few. Like I said, it will be a year long project......a different topic each week for you to work on & by year's end, you will have 52 pages in your book....all about YOU. So be sure to stop by Cookin' Up Creations & check it all out!!






1 comment:

Babydoll said...

Great job with the add and I love the cards!