Saturday, November 14, 2009

Super Sunny Saturday

That title just seemed to pop right off my lips so to speak......for some reason the kids & I have been on a roll with our alliterations. Not that we've been specifically studying them...we did that last year, but someone must've started it & it seems like everyone has joined in. I was going to share some of the ones I've heard over the week, but my mind is blank all of a sudden. Will have to try & jot some down so I can come back & share them here.
Some more of my recent card creations for our challenge at Cookin' Up Creations. This is one of my favorites & it was really fairly easy to do. The little flowers are glued atop the card insert where you can write your message....it pulls out of the flower pot.
Just a quick little card....we were challenged to use stitching on our card. It could be real stitching, pen stitching or stamped stitching. I took the lazy way out here & used the pen stitching.

Another quick & easy card....the challenge here was to use 'text'.....either from patterned paper, pages from old books, text stamps, etc. I punched these cute little flowers from a scrap of text paper that I had in my bag. Love how these challenges help you use up all those scraps!



A layout from our night at Scare Mare. Ashley, Jon & I went with the youth group from Calvary Chapel....we had about 30 in our group & we had an awesome time!!

Just a quick LO of our visit to Ella's house this summer.

And last but not least.....this LO of Sarah & Anna.....it was done for Patti's Lift challenge this week at CUC. I really loved the picture (Thanks Charlotte) & I like how the LO turned out.







2 comments:

Babydoll said...

Amy the cards are great and I love the layouts!! That flower card is my favorite. :)

Crystal said...

adorable cards and super cute layouts! i love each one of them!