Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back-to-School Shopping & The VA Sportsman Show

Well, we FINALLY figured out what was wrong with our van & got it fixed! There were two sensors that were going bad. I'm just SO thankful to have our transportation problems solved for now. Such a blessing that we take for granted until something goes wrong. I was able to take my TWO college kiddos for some Back-to-school shopping on Thursday. Nothing like waiting til the last minute. No matter. We had a really fun time....actually got some school supplies that were needed....PLUS the bonding time with my kids. Even dinner out at La Carreta.
Oh how I'm gonna miss this one when he goes to school!!
Today, Clay, Jon & Michael went to the VA Outdoor Sportsman Show in Richmond to show Michael's big ole buck that he shot last year. That's his buck in the picture above....third from the left.
Michael's buck
I think it's safe to say that they've been having a fun day!
I'm so thankful for this goofy, fun-loving guy & for the time he spends with his kiddos! Such a priceless investment.

Don't ask me why this turned out so small.....it was giving me fits! Clay sent this to me specifically......Willie & Phil Robertson.....The Duck Commanders. Love those guys!

No comments: