They're coming along nicely & I should be done here very soon. I'll be glad because I've got the 'itch' to start on something new.
Pablo was enjoying the evening along with me.
Here are a couple of cards that I recently finished up. They were done for a challenge to use dryer sheets to make some layered flowers. Since I don't use dryer sheets, I decided I'd use an old coffee filter. The card on the right has the coffee filter flower.....bunches of layers with some glitter glue decorating the edges & a decorative brad center. The flower on the left was made from the paper towel that I dried the coffee filter on. It had also taken on that cool coffee-stained look & I hated to just throw it out, so I made a flower out that too. I love how they turned out & will definitely be saving some more of my coffee filters for future use. ;-)
This challenge was 'Back to Basics'.......no patterned papers, but we could stamp card stock with ink/stamps to make our own patterns & also no fancy embellishments, but we could use punches and/or diecuts. I went VERY simple on this one since I had a lot of pictures. The pictures were taken back in 1992 when they opened the Walton's Mt. Museum up the road here in Schuyler, VA & several of The Walton's cast members were here to help them celebrate.