Wednesday, February 08, 2012

23 Years!

Well, as many of you know, Chris spent his birthday weekend in NC. No worries, I told him we'd do our celebrating when he got home on Monday. I fixed him his favorite supper.....fried chicken & then we had chocolate cake & ice cream for dessert. Just so hard to believe that my first-born is now TWENTY-THREE years old!

Notice the candles? Seems we always have to get creative with our candles. Didn't realize that I was out of the regular little BD candles.....but Alli insisted that we HAD to have candles to blow out & all we had left was the '8' & '9' candles. She asked Chris if he would rather be '89' or '98'.........then it dawned on us......he was born in '89'......so there ya have it.....the reasoning behind the candles for this year. LOL!
When Chris came home Monday evening he had a bag of clothes & nail polish that Ashley had sent back for Alli. Anyone who knows us very well, knows how much we LOVE getting 'hand-me-downs'!! She & I had a blast oooohing & aaahhing over the pretty 'new' nail polishes & the cute tops & jackets that Ashley had sent. And BTW, if I forgot to say it......Thank you ever so much, Miss Ashley!!!!
All that to say.........just before bedtime, Alli decided to try this Tshirt (from Ashley) on Rocky. He wasn't quite sure what to think at first. But he sure was adorable!
'I'm cute......I can haz coffee, pleeezzzzz?!'
Just look at that little head cocked side ways! He's just too much!!

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love the candles. :) That sweet pup was posing.