Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Art & Gratitudes

Thought I'd share a few of my recent art journal pages. Nothing spectacular.....just for fun!
Just a fun doodle with lyrics from Francesca Battistelli-- 'The world is watching you everyday...the choices you make say what you are & who your heart beats for.'
Doodles & gratitudes....
A doodle drawing I copied from a magazine.... Seems I've been doing lots of doodle-y pages here lately.
I don't know if this one is finished or not.......'Set a guard, O Lord, before my mouth; keep watch at the door of my lips.' Psalm 141:3
Just some fun background layering.....with a few Friday gratitudes in the bottom right corner.
And last but not least.....I stamped with red acrylic paint & the paint cap. Came back later & colored in some of the spaces with my water color crayons. We'll see where it goes from there.......
 
 
Continuing to count beautiful blessings.......
 
*lunch with friends on Friday*Jon got hired at Food Lion & started his training yesterday*Hay bales*Honeysuckle*Target clearance/sales*19 baptized at church Sunday morning* nice gentle summer rain*sitting on the front porch with Alli telling stories* coffee* BLTs*Joyce Myer books....my obsession right now*my hubby is feeling better....after being sick for almost a week now!*
 
Tell me what you are grateful for!
 

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

I am proud of the way you always manage to look on the bright side.

I am thankful for my home, family and good friends. We had a lovely party last night. :-)

I love the art pages, especially the Francesca Batistelli page. One of these days, I'll post some more of mine. i showed them to one of my friends at the party last night and she thought they were good.