Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mad Libs

I must say that I get so many good ideas from my blogging buddy, Dana & this one is no exception. She had mentioned about her kids doing the Mad Libs as practice for the parts of speech & I thought, 'What a wonderful idea!' So I went searching & found some online. I did one this morning with Michael & Alli & it was a big hit. Thought I'd share it with y'all here.



*the high-lighted words were supplied by the kiddos.



A Day at the Zoo



Today I went to the zoo. I saw a square frame jumping up & down in its tree. He rode quickly through the large tunnel that led to its long table. I got some peanuts & passed them through the cage to a gigantic gray Big Foot towering above my head. Fedding that animal made me hungry. I went to get a pudgy scoop of ice cream. It filled my stomach. Afterwards I had to trip gracefully to catch our bus. When I got home I skydived my mom for a cold day at the zoo.

2 comments:

Fatcat said...

Don't you just love Mad Libs?

Amy said...

Yeah & I love all YOUR wonderful ideas that always inspire me!!