Sunday, September 14, 2008

My List....

Just thought I'd share a page out of my notebook from this past Friday.....it was sitting here by the computer & I thought, why not?



First there's my menu for the week:
Fri-Sandwiches or frozen pizzas...take your pick!
Sat-Reunion
Sun-Home-made pizzas
Mon-Burgers/dogs
Tues-Grilled chicken
Wed-Spaghetti
Thurs-Breakfast



Then there's my list for Sam's:
-milk
-tea bags
-Wheat English muffins
-lettuce
-hotdog buns
-shredded cheese
-pick up pictures



Written in the middle of the page is the list of projects that I've uploaded to ASF this month:
-Dora card
-Bunny Love
-Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
-Black Berries



And scribbled around the edges are some songs that I heard on the radio & wanted to DL when I got home:
-'Today is the Day'-Lincoln Brewster
-'I'm Letting Go'- Francesca Battistelli
-'Jesus Messiah'-Chris Tomlin

No comments: