Sunday, October 12, 2008

Creative Day

That's what I had yesterday.....a really creative afternoon/evening. I actually got THREE layouts done! They were each done for a specific challenge over at LM.....for Scraptoberfest.This first one was a sketch challenge & I must say that I LOVE the way it turned out. Jon wanted a picture of 'just the boys' last Sunday before Chris went back to school & when I saw the picture, I immediately knew the title I would use........Anybody remember that old TV show 'My Three Sons'?
This challenge was to use a list of at least 10 items on your page. The title is Fall Break & the list reads:
1. Oct. 1-5
2. No classes
3. video games
4. late-night movies
5. listening to music
6. looking at pictures on facebook
7. home-cooked meals
8. catching up on homework
9. doing laundry
10. just hangin' out together!!
And a little side note here....ALL the stuff used on this LO...paper, chipboard, stickers, etc are all from the Dollar bins at Target. ;-)


The challenge on this LO was to use a 'MIXED title'....
Take Me Home Country Road was done using a Dymo label, hand-cut letters, hand-writing & alpha stickers.


1 comment:

Babydoll said...

I'm glad you got some scrapping done! I love your pages!