Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pictures

Clay had told Jon & Michael to clean up the front yard.....from all the branches/limbs, etc from when they built their forts. Anyway, Jon decided that he was going to drag & pile all of his over by our old burnt tree stump so we could have a huge bonfire one night. I came outside & this is what I found. Another 'work of art!'
The sun was really bright on this side of the house yesterday afternoon & I love the cool effect it had on the screen. Sanji was too cute just sitting there trying to figure out what I was up to.

The beginnings of our wood pile for the winter.

Bootsie just had to pose for me on one of the logs.

And last but not least....today's challenge for LM's Scraptoberfest....to use felt on your LO. Those cute little felt flowers came from the Dollar Bin at Target. ;-)





No comments: