Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy Day!

Ok, so I didn't realize that today was National Coffee Day until Ashley told me earlier this afternoon as she & her prayer leader were headed to Starbucks for coffee. Just saw on Ashley Cates' blog that she was celebrating too with a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino. Not to be outdone.....Jon just HAD to go in there & fix us a cup of coffee to go with our just-from-the-oven banana bread. Yum!

***************************
The other day at Cookin' Up Creations we were challenged to find inspiration in the paintings of
Georgia O'Keeffe
When I clicked on the link & started looking at her paintings,  this one immediately caught my eye. I knew right off the bat that I would use this as my inspiration for these pictures of Clay taken at the hunting seminar we went to at Bass Pro back in August.
As you can see, the Bone Collector logo (which I printed off line) looks very similar to the European mount in the painting. I also pulled the same colors from the painting too.....the blues, browns, tan, cream/white.

No comments: