Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More pictures from the weekend

Thanks to Ashley C. for all these pictures. Hope y'all don't get too tired of seeing birthday & reunion pics....but these are just too good NOT to share.
Birthday gifts
Jon painted this picture of 'Pride & Prejudice' for Ashley.
Tis good to always have a supply of Starbucks coffee in one's dorm!

Love these pics with the pretty little patio lights!
April's twins playing at the reunion Saturday.
The youngest member of the clan.....little Nathan was just barely over a week old. Isn't he just precious?!
Ashley & her Peaches
Peaches says, 'You canz take me home with you, PLEEZ!'
Wendy....LOL! No, we're not showing him pics of you when you were little!!
David Purvis
I saved the best for last. This has got to be my very favoritest picture from the reunion!! Daddy with little Baby Nathan!! 
'Jesus said, Suffer the little children & forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.' --Matthew 19:14

1 comment:

AshleyMarieCates said...

LOL love these! me and my baby Peaches! I wish I could takez you homez with me my lil Peachez!