Thursday, June 28, 2012

Then & Now

I  finally managed to claim a tiny little square of work space on the dining room table the other day so I could create. This was my last DT assignment for CUC for a while. This is Jon's senior year of high school & I know we will be busy, so I didn't apply for another term right now.

The challenge was 'Then & Now'......you could choose to run with this in several different ways. Baby pics/Now pics....wedding pics/anniversary pics.....hair styles from high school/Now. You get the idea. I happened upon this adorable picture of Alli & Cori playing together back when they were about 3 & 4 years old....at Sarah's baby shower in 2001. I paired it with a picture of them just this past fall......13 & 14 years old. Ten years of sweet friendship between these two.

No comments: