Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday & Coffee

First of all check out this coffee mug that Ashley found at Cracker Barrel Friday. Wonder if she could drink all that?! Today is Michael's 14th birthday. So we celebrated in our usual fashion at Maw's house. We grilled some burgers & dogs & then had cake & ice cream......with a lot of craziness & nonsense in between!



Take a look at the candles on his cake......get it? 14! I took this especially hoping that Cindy would see it......she just posted a scrap book page on her blog with their own 'candle creations'. Check out her '8-9-0' post.






Ready........set.........



BLOW!




I made all the younguns gather around the Birthday Boy for a group photo. As usual, we had a really fun day! So thankful for all the memories we get to make together! Enjoy the rest of your day, 'Michael-Moo!' (Don't tell him I called him that. LOL)













2 comments:

Sandee said...

Happy birthday, Michael!
That coffee mug looks like it needs two handles just to hold onto it!

Cindy Gay said...

Oh I love those candles and you know I was at Cracker Barrel yesterday too! I love to take my coffee with me and browse the store while we're waiting on our order! Happy Birthday Michael.