Monday, July 18, 2011

July Scraplift

This special challenge is brought to you today by the entire Master Chef Challenge Team over at Cookin' Up Creations. We're really excited to bring you our "Scraplift a Member" Challenge!

For this challenge, the Master Chef Challenge Team chooses one layout from the Cookin' Up Creations Gallery, and then each member used this layout as their inspiration. The layout that we are scraplifting today was created by "Rebecca in MI"!


And here is my take on it. As soon as I saw the photo in her layout, I knew exactly which pictures I was going to use. I loved these silly pics of Ella with her 'Watermelon Boobs'.....straight from our garden. LOL!



This layout was done for the Sunday Inspiration challenge to use the lyrics to a TV theme song on your layout. Immediately the catchy little jingle from 'Two & a Half Men' popped into my head & I had just gotten these pics of the guys up on the roof printed & I thought they would work perfectly for a 'Manly Men' layout.


Pop on over to CUC, when you have some spare time & check things out. The Blue Plate Special challenges have really been so much fun & very inspiring! I'm off to work on some more now.






No comments: