Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What's New Wednesday

Tomorrow I have the 'What's New Wednesday' challenge over at Cookin' Up Creations & I chose to use the TLC show '19 Kids & Counting' for my inspiration:




Anyone who watches, knows that this is a very frugal family....living debt-free & always on the search for a good bargain. They love shopping at Good Will & Thrift Stores....so, imagine my sruprise the other day while browsing scrapping sites for inspiration when I came across this line from October Afternoon.....






So, my challenge for you today is to draw inspiration from this awesome line from OA. However you may choose.....if you actaully have some of these papers, that's awesome. Or maybe you have a terrific little Thrift store find you want to use.....some buttons, lace, game pieces like Bingo cards, etc. I chose to use a piece of an old pattern that my mom gave me....it's actually from my wedding dress. And to tie in with the 'Family' theme, I used a picture of our family. I also pulled a Bible verse that the Duggar's used in their latest book as my journaling.










1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Ahh! That's wonderful!