Monday, November 07, 2011

Clay's 8pt.

It's that time of year.........Deer Hunting! It seems that's all I have on my camera here recently....deer pictures. And you have to make sure you get a ton of shots....from all the right angles. Oh well....I love it, I really do. It's all part of our 'Country Life' & I wouldn't have it any other way. The boys learn SO much.....from bow/gun safety to the skinning/butchering/grinding/packaging/freezing. They do it all too & they work HARD & they're tired at the end of the day, but it's a good kind of tired! Jon's out here right now skinning Clay's deer for him.....because he can do it so much better & faster than Clay now. He's learned from the best.......another plus for homeschooling & mentoring......learning these things from Mason & Skippy. Like the Bible says...the older ones teaching the younger ones. Anyway....enough of my Happy Fall babbling. Check out some pictures.......

Hope everyone has a Blessed Day!

No comments: