Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Musings

I just came in from sitting out under my tree. Man, is it nice out there....upper 60s in November! I'm weird, I know....I don't sit out in the sun in the summer time.....it's too HOT then. I prefer March/April & then late October/November.

I read a little bit & then did some crocheting.
I'm working on more Christmas gifts. This is going to be a cowl scarf when I'm done. I love the pattern & it's working up so quickly!
...and yes, I'm outside Barefooted in November!
I love that little RED tree up there on the hill. I know it looks more like brown in the picture, but it is always the most vivid red & is so pretty. I like how it really stands out.

1 comment:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I would love to come and read and work up some yarny gifts with you under your tree all barefoot and happy. ;)