Monday, April 23, 2012

Conducive to Creativity!

It's been raining & chilly here these past few days. We even started a fire yesterday afternoon. I must say that it has created the perfect atmosphere for scrapping. I'm very close to reaching the 15 layout minimum for getting my name in the hat for the monthly prize drawing over at CUC......I think I might have 3 more layouts that I need to do. But anyways....this weather has been helping. I'm perfectly content to cozy up inside with a fire going, hot cup of tea in hand & my scrap supplies all spread out. Here's what I've accomplished the past couple of days.

This layout of Uncle Skippy's 80th BD party was done (as all of these were) for challenges over at CUC.  For this one, the DT chose a member & we lifted one of her layouts. We lifted a LO done by Kimberly this month & the above LO was my take on it.
This challenge was  to use circles on your layout. I used a dessert plate to trace the red circle & then just free-hand cut the others.
Along with this sketch challenge, we were to use a pinwheel on our LO. These pictures of Alli & her BFF, Cori, just kind of came together really quickly this afternoon!
More circles in this challenge. I just kind of happened across these pics of the girls dancing in the kitchen a few years back. The pics were so fun....everything just seemed to come together so effortlessly in this fun & funky LO!

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

They're all great Amy. Fave is Uncle Skippy's 80th! (My Dad will be 90 in July...........)