Monday, September 10, 2012

Gorgeous!

Yep, that's what it is alright....a gorgeous Sept. day today! Blue skies with little puffs of white clouds here & there & the high only about 76 degrees. Can you tell I'm lovin' it? The boys are off playing golf & this is what I've been doing today between loads of laundry.

I am not ashamed to say that I spread my quilt out under my Dogwood tree & enjoyed some art time. I also finished reading the book I had borrowed from Sarah......'The Fiddler' by Beverly Lewis.
Goodness....I told you the sky was BLUEThere was just something so peaceful & wonderfully relaxing about being outside today! I even enjoyed the chores.....doing the laundry.....I'm loving hanging stuff out on my clothes line. Again, something so peaceful about it. Not to mention how awesome everything smells when you bring it in! Have I been reading too much Amish literature? I'm just reveling in the joy of the 'everyday' today......the laundry, having a pot of chili simmering on the stove for supper & just the relaxed pace....being able to read, do some art work & even a little knitting.

'The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork.'
~Psalms 19:1~

No comments: