Thursday, September 06, 2012

Yippy Skippy!

I just had to share the pictures of my new clothes line. I'm SO excited!
A little overcast, I know....but I checked the radar & the rain was gone, so I went ahead & hung them out. The sun eventually came out & they dried nicely.
This is going in the homeschool transcripts under 'Wood Shop'......along with several of his (Jon's) other projects. What do ya think?
I know, I know.....THREE pictures of a clothes line......yeah, well....it's the little things in life that excite me!
I just had to snap a picture this morning. Rocky was being so sweet & lovey.
My latest art journal pages. Just playing around with some backgrounds. I painted the pages with the darker blue acrylic & let it dry. Added some torn pieces of a security envelope I had saved. Then added the lighter blue to a piece of corrugated cardboard I found lying around & used that to stamp all over. Will show you the finished product......when it's finished. LOL!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

I get excited over my clothesline too. I LOVE yours!

Kaye said...

I don't blame you for getting excited over your clothesline. I love mine!