Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

 
 
Just a quiet day at home today. Especially since we already had our Halloween party last week at Maw's house & did Scaremare Thursday night. I did have a few little candy treats for the kids......which for the most part were eaten BEFORE breakfast this morning. Afterwards there were some Halloween movies that we watched & I did some crocheting. I took a break from Alli's granny squares this afternoon to start a new project for ME. I'm about 4 large squares shy of being ready to seam her blanket together & so I just wanted something different for a while.
 

I'm making myself a cowl scarf....using the 'Forever 21 Infinity' pattern that I found HERE.

 
It's such a simple pattern, yet very pretty. I'm also tyring out the crochet hook that Jon made for me. The first row felt a little funny to me, but after that it's been pretty smooth going so far. Will post some 'Ta-Dah' pictures when I'm done.

2 comments:

Sandee said...

'can't wait to see the finished scarf. Did Hurricane Sandy get to y'all?

Amy said...

Nope, not at all. We got some rain, but nothing heavy & hardly any wind to speak of. We were very blessed!