Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Journal pages & the Fall View

Scraps of two different envies glued down here along with an old receipt. Painted & stamped & then journaled.
Pieces of scrapbooking paper, a piece of an old pattern, some stamping, doodling, grunging. Then I added some sticker flowers & some glitter glue.
'God doesn't call the qualified----he qualifies the called.'
Never did come back to this one just yet.....I stamped some journaling spots with an old paper towel tube. Love how the paint kind of splattered here & there.
'Don't stop to think....just keep drawing'
This page has ALOT going on. Paint, layers....I added those fern punchies across the top & then didn't like how it looked, so I scraped some white paint over it. Guess every page doesn't have to be a masterpiece. I stamped the verse with my favorite 'ransom' stamps....'Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.' Rom. 12:2
This is another one of Alli's salvaged works of art. I cut out the design, spliced it down the middle so it could go across both pages & then added some of her other little doodles for accents.
The colors just don't show up like in real life. I know the pictures were taken mid-afternoon when the sun's at it's brightest, but anyway.....it was just such a gorgeous fall day....I couldn't help but snap a few pictures.


No comments: