Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The CAT ate my homework...........

Ahhh, the life of a college student. Getting pushed up & down the halls of your dorm in a Big Lots shopping cart. Someone on the floor found the cart on campus......how it got there, I have no idea.....but anyway, it ended up on Ashley's hall.
Ok, so the cat didn't exactly eat the homework.....but he did decide that math was NOT his favorite subject & did a number on several pages.
A little scotch tape & we're good as new.
Check out the awesome mail I got today! Not only was I giddy to sit out on the front porch & read the newsy letter from Sandee.....but I am definitely saving this envelope. You be on the look-out, Sandee.......you just might see your artwork in my journal in the near future. I love it! Keep the mail coming!!


No comments: