Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunshine & Bargains

Yesterday was THE most gorgeous Spring day......mid 60s & tons of sunshine! We were outside most of the afternoon. It was so nice.
 
I took my crocheting out & sat in my chair under the Dogwood & soaked up a little sun.....
It was definitely barefoot weather!
************
Today we met Maw & Sarah for a rather impromtu Girly Day (+Daniel). We had been planning to get together one day while Ashley was home on Spring Break, but we just hadn't pinned down an actual day yet. Maw told me this morning that Paul & David were off working on stuff today & that Sarah thought it would be a good time for them.....so I basically woke the girls up & told them to get ready & we headed on out to meet Maw & Sarah for lunch at McDonald's. After a leisurely lunch, we headed over to check out the Good Will. Alli, who usually doesn't care much for Good Will had a blast today. This Good Will is new & very nice with tons of nice/name brand clothes. I spent $22 on the girls & I thought I'd share some pictures of what we found.
These two are Ashley's. She says a girl can never have too many cardigans.
The rest of these are Alli's......
She has been wanting a chambry shirt forever & was tickled to find this one.
Yeah, I think I made a convert out of her today.
And lastly, Alli got this dress at Target for....................drum roll, please.........$2.46! Yeah, Baby....we had a pretty good day of shopping.

No comments: