Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ribbon Afghan Ta-Daaa

Anyone remember last year in April I posted pictures of my new 'work-In-Progress'......the Ribbon Afghan? You can check out the beginnings of it HERE. Well, I'm proud to say that I have officially finished it now. So, without further ado, here are my Ta-Da pictures.
 
Not a very big blanket.....not compared to my Granny Stripe....but still a nice warm couch blanket.
A very simple border edging......single crochet in soft white, then double crochet in green & finally I finished it off with half double crochet in the blue.
It measures 58 1/2" x 49" & is basically made out of scrappy left-overs that I had in my stash....mostly Red Heart Yarn.
Miss Gibby-Girl wanted to get in the picture.
Now, maybe I can concentrate on my new blanket project.....the Granny Patchwork....inspired by Lucy, of course. You can check it out HERE.

2 comments:

donnamusing said...

You, my dear friend, are amazingly talented. It is beautiful. :)

Fatcat said...

That is beautiful! I love it.