Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ribbon Afghan Ta-Daaa

Anyone remember last year in April I posted pictures of my new 'work-In-Progress'......the Ribbon Afghan? You can check out the beginnings of it HERE. Well, I'm proud to say that I have officially finished it now. So, without further ado, here are my Ta-Da pictures.
Not a very big blanket.....not compared to my Granny Stripe....but still a nice warm couch blanket.
A very simple border edging......single crochet in soft white, then double crochet in green & finally I finished it off with half double crochet in the blue.
It measures 58 1/2" x 49" & is basically made out of scrappy left-overs that I had in my stash....mostly Red Heart Yarn.
Miss Gibby-Girl wanted to get in the picture.
Now, maybe I can concentrate on my new blanket project.....the Granny Patchwork....inspired by Lucy, of course. You can check it out HERE.


donnamusing said...

You, my dear friend, are amazingly talented. It is beautiful. :)

Fatcat said...

That is beautiful! I love it.