Monday, January 19, 2009

-Day 19- Well, I finally took my camera (with recharged batteries in it) with me when I went out to the library today.
-Day 18-
My baby turned 10 years old yeterday. I can't believe it....all my kiddos are in the Double-Digits now. Alli had a pretty fun day. She opened presents yesterday morning & then we had our traditional cinnamon buns & coffee for her BD breakfast. After church, we got Little Ceasar's pizza & took it to Maw's house for lunch. Chris came over & Sarah & the kids came down too. Maw had made her own ice cream cake for Alli....(with Anna's help....she picked out the ice cream flavors....mint chip & chocolate chip ice cream.) It turned out really yummy. Then we celebrated some more when we got home yesterday evening with chocolate cake & Orange/Vanilla Swirl ice cream. Kinda strange combination of cake/ice cream, but hey.......that's what she wanted. ;-)
Just a shot of some of her gifts that she got. A Barbie kitchen set, Sock Monkey, pink Converse sneakers, 'Petz Dogz 2' for the Wii & a new Bible.



These were two of Ashley's pictures that she took the other day when it was Super Cold. She & Jon walked down to the pond & she snapped these down there. Aren't they cool looking?! That bottom one was her picture of the day for that day.




1 comment:

Babydoll said...

I'm loving your daily pics!