Saturday, January 24, 2009

You've Got Mail

-Day 24-Well, I have totally enjoyed my 'Day Off' today. Lounged around this morning with my coffee, chatting with Ella online & getting all my pics up from yesterday. Then a quick shower & we watched the tail end of 'Raise Your Voice' while we ate lunch. After that, Ashley stuck in 'You've Got Mail' for us to watch while we scrapped. Can you believe that I was actually able to get two layouts done WHILE watching the movie too. ;-) Then it was Alli's turn & she stuck in 'Another Cinderella Story'. While all this was going on, the boys kept themselves occupied outside....they were building trebuchets.....they got the idea from watching Junkyard Wars yesterday. Ashley & Alli also baked me a Red Velvet BD cake....we're getting ready to put a pot of coffee on now & have a piece while we finish off our Girly Day by watching 'The Sound of Music'. Off to upload my layouts from today now.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

You've Got Mail is one of my very favorite movies ever!!! I love it. Glad you had a good day.