Monday, February 16, 2009

The Little Things


God cares about even the seemingly 'little' things in our lives. When Bunny came in this moring I realized that he didn't have his collar on. He must've lost it somewhere along the way. I knew Ashley would be really sad...most of all about losing the heart because she bought that for him a few years back for Christmas. Anyway, she told me he smelled like hay & that he had probably come most recently from the hay barn. So, when I went out to take my snow pictures, I prayed as I walked for God to show me where the collar was because I knew it was really important to Ashley. Well, I walked down all through the hay barn, came back up the hill, still asking God to show me right where the collar was. I walked through the 'bike building' where they keep their bicycles & then as I was headed back to the house, there I saw it. Laying right out in the open in the space between the bike building & Clay's building....where we back up & turn around. How awesome is that?! I was so excited to come in & show Ashley. I told her how I had prayed & how God indeed showed me right where the collar was! He most certainly does care about the Little Things in our lives!!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

awwwww..........great story!

Shelly said...

Amy, that is so awesome! I love it when God does that. He really cares about everything in our lives! You have a great day. Love you

donnamusing said...

Isn't God cool!!