Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Artwork

Just thought I'd share some of our recent art creations......Alli drew this one! Isn't she amazing?! She loves getting the Christopher Hart drawing books from the library. She has done more that I will have to share as soon as I scan them.
A couple of Halloween cards that I made.



Birthday card & envie that I made for a friend at church. I painted the background of both with watercolors & then stamped the cool fall trees & added a pretty ribbon.





Super simple two-page spread that I did of our trip to King's Dominion.

Pictures of the kids at Papaw's Frame shop in NC when we visited back in Sept.








1 comment:

Sandee said...

A "simple two-page spread"? You might consider it simple, but TRUST ME, when I try to do a one-page spread, it is awful. You are amazing!