1 box fudge brownie mix
2 c. miniature marshmallows
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. creamy peanutbutter
1/2 c. light corn syrup
2 c. Chex cereal
1 1/2 c. salted peanuts
1 c. candy corn
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom only of 13x9" pan.
2. Prepare brownies according to package directions.
3. Remove from oven & immediately sprinkle marshmallows over brownies.
4. Return to oven & bake 1-2 mins. or until marshmallows just begin to puff. Remove from oven & cool while making topping.
5. In 3-qt. saucepan, mix brown sugar & corn syrup. Cook over med. heat, stirring constantly until mixture boils. Remove from heat & stir in peanut butter until well-blended. Add cereal, peanuts & candy corn & stir until coated. Spoon warm topping over marshmallow layer immediately & spread to cover.
6. Cool completely before serving.