Saturday, January 29, 2011

Scrappy Saturday

Such a nice day today.....sunny & in the 50s. The boys said they actually got HOT when they were out there splitting & stacking firewood! There was an all day 'I Love Lucy' marathon on TV today....so after the chores were done, Ashley & I set up shop at the card table in the living room & scrapped the afternoon away! I was proud of myself....I got THREE layouts done! Plus I have two more on my table that just need a title and/or journaling. Hopefully I'll be able to post those tomorrow.This was our first snow of the season.....back on Dec. 4th.
Also, Dec. 4th......The banner outside of Heritage High School where Ashley took her SAT test & the small pic was inside of Starbucks where we went afterwards to celebrate.


A very simple layout of Clay's BD pics. I just liked how the design on the paper looked like sparkles/confetti around that cake with ALL those candles!
***************
Also did several loads of laundry today, cut Michael's hair & fixed rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans & biscuits for supper. All is calm right now.....the kids are upstairs doing stuff, Clay is laying on the couch watching 'Get Smart' & I'm here listening to Chris Tomlin. 'More than all I want, more than all I need, you are more than enough for me!'

No comments: