Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Hooky Project

First of all......here's a picture of our 'pet' owl......Erol. See him in the very middle there...in the hollowed out spot in the tree? Just the perfect little nesting place for him. He's so cute! Spent the afternoon watching 'Letters to Juliet' with Alli. Such a good chick flick.
And while I watched, I crocheted. Wanted to finish up Alli's pillow that she's been begging for.


She chose the colors....to match her comforter & the afghan I made her. I think it turned out pretty cute. I love the little scalloped edging on it. And as long as she's happy with it, that's what counts!!


2 comments:

Sandee said...

You are turning into quite a prolific craftswoman! That is a lovely pillow! No wonder Ali bugged you for it!

Babydoll said...

Pillow turned out great. I wish I could crochet! :)