Friday, February 25, 2011

Big News Today!

Got a call from Clay today while the girls & I were in Sams.....seems he just wanted to call & congratulate Ashley.............He got the call today saying she had been accepted to Liberty University for this coming fall! We are so proud of her. She has worked SO very hard to get to this point & we are praising God tonight for His goodness!!! Goodness I have such mixed emotions....Chris graduating & starting on this next new chapter of his life & Ashley finishing high school & heading off to LU & a new chapter of her life. My kiddos are growing up! We are so very proud of the awesome young adults they have become & how they are wanting to serve God with their lives.

**************************************************

On a lighter...definitely funnier note......look what Clay brought me this evening. My late BD present.


Isn't this just an absolute hoot?! He said he found it at Pier1 & knew I NEEDED this mug.....to go along with Michael's cool Monkey mug he got for Christmas. LOL!



4 comments:

Kaye said...

That's terrific!! Congrats to Ashley! What is she thinking of majoring in?

Amy said...

Not quite sure about a 'major' just yet....but definitely photography classes!

Kaye said...

That will be neat! It's going to be weird having her gone, isn't it? I can't believe the twins only have one more year of school left and they'll be out of here. I won't have any boys left in the state with me. :( Thank goodness I still have Pierre. He's more work than the human children in the house.

Momofgirls said...

Yahoo!!! Congratulations Ashley! What a fun, new and exciting chapter you are beginning! As for Chris...I can hear your teardrops falling now!!!