Saturday, March 26, 2011

Scrappy Saturday

Nowhere to go today & nothing in particular that HAD to be done (well, laundry...but that doesn't count.) So........that made for a lovely scrappy afternoon. As usual, I stuck in my trusty NCIS discs....I love those because I can scrap & listen & know exactly what's going on without paying complete attention.Again, all of these layouts were done using sketches from Cookin' Up Creations for this month. I just had a couple different pics of Alli & Cori that I wanted to do something with. Found this adorable little kit 'Recollections Girlfriends' at Michaels yesterday for $1.99. It came with 6 patterned papers, 1 textured card stock, diecut chipboard, layered stickers, rhinestones, ribbons & some brads. I was able to create this cute layout & still have left-overs for another project.

Rocky, the evening he came home from the vet after getting 'fixed'. He looked so sad & out of it. The whole deal here was to point out his cone & that he had to wear it for FIVE WHOLE DAYS! I have pics for another layout of him the day he got the cone OFF. ;-)

Ashley playing with her new laptop. Yes, we are getting ready for college.



2 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Hi Amy,
Both Layouts are beautiful!! Thanks for the love on my blog..you make my heart smile with your comments. I hope you like the spiced pumpkin bars..they are my fav. I also saw your post regarding "Crop Chef" sounds like fun...going to go check it out.
Hugs,
Mary

Suzanne said...

Really cute projects! Love the pink with the skull and crossbones! :-D