Saturday, June 21, 2008

'Camp Rock'

Ashley took this pic last night while she & Alli were watching 'Camp Rock'. Michael was all stuffy yesterday & then around midnight last night he started coughing. I got up several times during the night to give him meds & get him water, etc. Then Alli woke up this morning saying her throat was really sore. Needless to say, they both kind of took it easy today...laying around watching cartoons, etc. I think we may be staying in tomorrow too.
This is what Ashley & I did this morning. Well, she did MOST of the work......she, Alli & Clay picked these the other night & then she pitted most all of them & I wahsed & bagged them. We put up 10 qts. today & I already had 8 qts in the freezer from the first picking. So, I've got 18 qts of cherries put up! Yay me!!


1 comment:

Kaye said...

Wow! That's a lot of cherries. I can't wait for you to make me a cherry pie.