Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thoughts for the Day....

The girls & I are heading out shortly for a BD celebration at Sarah's......celebrating Sarah's BD & florence's big '4-0'!! While we're partying, Clay & Chris will be doing college stuff. They've got to get his transcripts from CVCC & take them over to LU & meet with a financial advisor there. Was just praying this morning that the Lord would go before them today & we can get all the little details settled for this fall........and this is what I read in my Daily Light.......


*Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness,...make your way straight before my face. * Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him & He shall bring it to pass. * In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. * Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left.*

Love it when He speaks to us like that! Hope everyone has a great day!!

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Have fun at the birthday party!
Hopefully the meeting will go well. I remember all those financial aid things as confusing. I'm not looking forward to my oldest going to college in a few years!