Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scrappy Projects

A couple of cards I did using the sketch for this week at LM & scraps from some of the LOs I've been working on.


This was for Jules' blog challenge this week......to do a LO about Grads or Dads. I had these baseball pics already sitting on my table when I read Jules' challenge & deicded I could incorporate these pics into her challenge. I loved the pic of Clay & Dan talking together & decided to focus on the DADS of baseball. Clay, Dan & Jim Miller were three dads that were REALLY involved with the kids. Being there at EVERy practice & not just being there, but HELPING with the practices & being at the games & just being involved. What a blessing that is!


Just a couple of pics of Ashley & Alli trying to keep cool at a ball game.




No comments: