Saturday, October 17, 2009

'Scrap Pink'

Just thought I'd share some of my recent craftiness....these are little mini-sized Halloween cards that I made this week. Ashley & I have had fun using the vintage clip art, Poe, 'The Raven', etc. along with all our Halloweeny stamps. Got lots of cool ideas from 'The Stamper's Sampler'.Over at Cookin' Up Creations, Tammy has challenged us to a spelling challenge using the words 'Scrap Pink'. Below are two of my LOs I've completed so far for this challenge.
This one about little Gibbs uses the letters: S-sanded edges on my photos, C- cream colored card stock & P- paint

This LO of my silly Alli-girl trying on Halloween masks in Walmart includes the letters: R-rubons, A-alpha stickers & P-polka dot patterned paper.



3 comments:

Sandee said...

I love your cards! I think you should get a black cat and name it Polly Parrot! (After Maggie's real name on NCIS).
Our school cook is going to go to the Halloween dance as Maggie! (That is her name, right? The computer/lab gal?) I'm going to go as the Old Gray Mare! LOL

Amy said...

Her name is Abby.....& Ashley is going to go to our little party dressed as Abby. Of course, no one else will 'Get it' because none of them watch NCIS...but that's ok. The old Gray Mare...LOL....you've got to be sure & share pictures!!

Mama Teaching 3 said...

I want those cards! They are so cute!