Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Be Still, My Soul

Father, let the world just fade away
Let me feel your presence in this place
Lord, I've never been so weary
How I need to know you're near me
Father, let the world just fade away


Till I'm on my knees
Till my heart can sing


He is
He was
He always will be

Even when it feels like there is no one holding me
Be still, my soul
He is!

~Mark Schultz

************************

Love this song & definitely sums up my week......my soul has been still/at peace. And I know it's only by God's grace! Because of friends who have been praying.....& I just want to say a big THANK YOU! I also got the sweetest card today.....another one from Melanie & it was such a blessing. Made me smile.


2 Corinthians 12:9~ 'And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.'

No comments: