Wednesday, May 25, 2011

'It'

Remember the Stephen King movie 'It'?Well, last fall around Halloween time Alli decided to paint Jon's face & this is how it turned out. I told her she had done an awesome job of painting 'It'. LOL!
Just now getting around to scrapping these. I was trying to get at least one last challenge in today over at My Scraps & More. This challenge was to make at least one hand-made embellishment for your page. I had seen this technique in the latest Scrapbooks, etc. magazine & had been wanting to try it, so I figured it was the perfect element for this challenge. In the magazine they showed how to use broken button pieces made into cute little heart embellies, but I just opted for a circle embellishment & ended up making it a center in my little flower-type-thingie that I made. I'm really pleased with what I got done......I did 9 out of the 11 challenges. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself! ;-)




2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

She did do an awesome job as did you with the layout!

~Joy-N-Jesus~ said...

that layout turned out great! Love all the details! How fun! Glad to hear end of school went well and your enjoying your family!