Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm on a roll.......

.....with the scrappin' these days. I'm totally loving the challenges over at My Scraps & More. They're awesome!!This is one of my favorites now!! It was a sketch challenge.....leaving some 'white space'. And after doing that other music/lyrics challenge I kind of had songs on my brain. It just happened that Ashley was online at the time & I asked if she & Chris had a special song that was 'Their Song' & she immediately wrote back with 'Me & You' by Kenny Chesney. Gotta love Kenny & I love that song too.......so it became the title for this layout of the two of them taken the night of Ashley's senior recital.
This layout of Jesse was done for a challenge to scrap a 'celebration.' I loved the sketch & found this awesome piece of paper in my stash that was just perfect....fitting the sketch & theme of this layout.




1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

I particularly like "celebrations". Great design. Nice looking kids.