Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Family Matters

'Family Matters'....one of my creations from over the weekend. I loved how this one turned out & just look at that couch full of kiddos!! From left to right there's Jon, Caitlin, Ashley, Brittany, Christie, Chris holding Michael & Hunter (who did NOT want to have his picture taken!) This was done for a challenge at LM to use the name of a TV show as your title.
Well, Clay just left taking Chris & Ashley out here to Food Lion to meet up with the church youth group...they are going to King's Dominion today. They are both so excited....hope they have a fun time! Will get back about 10pm tonight. Not sure about my plans for the day just yet...I know I need to wash/change the sheets on the kids' beds & I want to scrap....trying desperately to catch up on these last few challenges. Will just see how things go.

No comments: