Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Inclement Weather

Meaning we are working on a two hour delay this morning. Sure wish I had known....I would've let Chris sleep in some. When Clay got up this morning, he peeked out the window & said there was ice still everywhere & I thought, 'Oh No'. Came downstairs & checked online & sure enough they were on a delay. That knocks one test out of the mix for today......he did have THREE tests scheduled all for one day, but this knocks Math out. So, he only has History & Spanish today. History is the one he's really worried about....simply because this is the first test in that class & he's not sure exactly what to expect. I'm sure he would appreciate some prayers going up today!! Here's a layout I did last night. Was supposed to go scrap at Donna's house last night but LONG story.......Donna, if you're reading this, I'm praying for ya!!

No comments: